Terms and Conditions
No dollar or unit minimum. Product availability and pricing are subject to change without notice. All products backordered will be shipped as they become available without customer contact, unless previously cancelled by customer. Purchasers must be properly licensed. OCuSOFT, Inc. assumes no liability for purchaser or user compliance with state laws or review of professional or product literature. OCuSOFT, Inc. accepts payment by American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
Return Goods Policy
Prior to returning products, a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be obtained by contacting OCuSOFT, Inc. Customer Service Department. Please have the following information available when calling for an RGA number:
- Customer Name
- Invoice Number
- Date of Invoice
- Lot Number
- Nature of Problem
RGA numbers are valid for 30 days after issue. This number must be visible on the address label. Unauthorized returns will be refused. For credit to be given:
- Products must be in original, unopened packaging and in same condition as when shipped.
- Product must not have expired.
- Return must include a copy of invoice or be accompanied with an invoice date and number.
- Product must not have been purchased on Monthly Special or any other offer featuring short-dated product.
- Product must not have been a special order item.
- Return must be within 30 days of invoice.
- All instruments must be returned within 30 days of initial purchase in order to issue full credit or replacement.
All returns must have an RGA number on the address label to be eligible for credit and must be returned by UPS Ground or insured mail (or you must assume the risk of loss or damage during shipment). OCuSOFT, Inc. does not issue credit for returns not received by OCuSOFT, Inc., and is not responsible for tracking returned products. OCuSOFT, Inc. will not reimburse FedEx or any overnight express costs.
OCuSOFT, Inc. Returns Department
30444 Southwest Fwy Bldg. B
Rosenberg, Texas 77471