Terms and Conditions
No dollar or unit minimum. Product availability and pricing are subject to change without notice. All products backordered will be shipped as they become available without customer contact, unless previously cancelled by customer. Purchasers must be properly licensed. OCuSOFT, Inc. assumes no liability for purchaser or user compliance with state laws or review of professional or product literature. OCuSOFT, Inc. accepts payment by American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
Return Goods Policy
Prior to returning products, a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be obtained by contacting OCuSOFT, Inc. Customer Service Department. Please have the following information available when calling for an RGA number:
- Customer Name
- Invoice Number
- Date of Invoice
- Lot Number
- Nature of Problem
RGA numbers are valid for 30 days after issue. This number must be visible on the address label. Unauthorized returns will be refused. For credit to be given:
- Products must be in original, unopened packaging and in same condition as when shipped.
- Product must not have expired.
- Return must include a copy of invoice or be accompanied with an invoice date and number.
- Product must not have been purchased on Monthly Special or any other offer featuring short-dated product.
- Product must not have been a special order item.
- Return must be within 30 days of invoice.
- All instruments must be returned within 30 days of initial purchase in order to issue full credit or replacement.
All returns must have an RGA number on the address label to be eligible for credit and must be returned by UPS Ground or insured mail (or you must assume the risk of loss or damage during shipment). OCuSOFT, Inc. does not issue credit for returns not received by OCuSOFT, Inc., and is not responsible for tracking returned products. OCuSOFT, Inc. will not reimburse FedEx or any overnight express costs.
OCuSOFT, Inc. Returns Department
30444 Southwest Fwy Bldg. B
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
OCuSOFT® RESELLER POLICY
OCuSOFT® (“Brand”) takes seriously its responsibility to protect its trademarks and brand from practices that may harm, diminish or dilute its brand or cause consumer confusion. To that end, Brand hereby adopts this Reseller Policy (“Policy”) and requires that each person, firm or entity (as applicable, a “Reseller”) that purchases Brand’s products (the “Products”) for resale or other distribution agree to comply with this Policy. Effective immediately, Brand is implementing this Reseller Policy.
Accordingly, this Policy is incorporated into, and hereby supplements, any contract entered into between Brand and Reseller with respect to Reseller’s purchase or sale of the Products. Any Reseller failing to comply with this Resale Policy will face adverse consequences ranging from suspension up to and including, revocation of its Authorized Reseller status, immediate termination of its account, and/or further legal action.
- No Resale on Online Marketplaces. Unless otherwise agreed with Brand in writing, Reseller may not advertise or sell the Products on the Amazon, eBay, Walmart or any other 3rd party online marketplace. Additionally, Reseller may not resell Products to any distributors for further distribution in any manner on the Amazon, eBay, Walmart or any other 3rd party online marketplace.
- Compliance with MAP. If Brand maintains a “minimum advertised price” or “MAP” or other policy that restricts the minimum price at which the Products may be advertised, Reseller may not advertise the Products at a price less than such minimum advertised price.
- Handling and Storage. Reseller agrees to handle and store the Products in a safe manner and in compliance with Brand’s storage and handling guidelines.
- Product Packaging. Reseller shall sell Products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled Products or the bundling of Products), and other alterations to Products or their packaging are not permitted. Reseller may not remove, translate, or modify the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the Products. Reseller may not alter or remove any trademarks, proprietary notices or warning labels included in, on, or in connection with, the BRAND products.
5. Report Unauthorized Resellers. If Reseller has information, or reasonably suspects, that any person is purchasing and reselling or distributing Products in a manner not authorized by Brand, Reseller must promptly notify Brand.
6. Support of Manufacturer’s Warranty. Reseller may extend to any proper purchaser of the Products the original manufacturer’s warranty in accordance with its terms. Reseller may not modify or alter the original manufacturer’s warranty, represent or characterize the original manufacturer’s warranty in any misleading manner, or extend its own warranty with respect to the Products. Reseller must adhere to Brand’s warranty and customer support obligations and initiatives.
By purchasing BRAND Products, you acknowledge and affirm your understanding, acceptance and agreement to all of the requirements herein. BRAND reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate to enforce these requirements.